10/22/2009

A naughty girl being punished (in front of everyone)


I'm not a big fan of sadomasochism, called also bondage or BDSM, but I had to open an exception to this vídeo. Why? Because I am a big fan of girls cumming. And this girl can cum big time. Also attracts me the idea of public places as you saw in an earlier post. Well in this vídeo the girl is tied up by her arms in a fence in some kind of pier. She is tied in a way that her butt stays all steep. Another woman, older, wets up the pussy of the tied one with spit. After she begins to hit her with a whip and with her hand. Next a guy appears and begins to fuck the one tied. The place is very crowded, a street passes aside. The guy keeps fucking while the older one massages the girl clitoris with a vibrator. She begins to moan and the others two tells her she only may cum with their permission. But she is disobedient and cums without permissions anyway. Seems a real orgasm to me. Annoying thing is the site address in the middle of video but it worth the while for the girl cumming. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Partners

Partner's quality sites

Another quality site